Powered by Blogger.

4.09.2006

weight loss diary: week 4 of 15

I'm cranky. I'm bloated. I have my ToM, and the hangover from hell. The light bothers me and the dark bothers me. I can't keep my eyes open and I can't sleep.

And yet, I diligently took my pictures despite the 3+ lbs of water weight (I am guessing) that I've got in me right now. The side profile just looks horrendous!

*~*~*~*
Week 4 Stats, 4/2 - 4/8
  • Weight: 128.5 lbs
  • Body Fat: 28.5%
  • Body Fat Lost: 0.21 lbs
  • Total Points: 184.5 (target = 178.5)
Pictures:













4/9/06. Definitely some grossness from the ToM (not to mention the hangover), but strangely enough, my strapless bra feels looser around the chest. I wonder if I'm losing chest or boob?

Workouts:
  • Goal: 3 workouts this week, including 1 weight training
  • Tues, 4/4: Kickboxing, 30 mins; Arms, 30 mins
  • Wed, 4/5: Cardio, 30 mins; Arms on BOSU, 30 mins
  • Sat, 4/8: Kickboxing, 35 mins; Cardio 20 mins; Pilates, 15 mins
Accomplishments:
  • Ate healthy despite having lunch at Old Ship, a pub. Got an ahi tuna sandwich, no bun, olive tapenade on the side; side salad with balsamic dressing; and water. Everyone else had burgers, beer and fries.
  • Planned for crepe dinner on Sat night.
  • Work goodness.
  • Got in 15 APs. Still short of the 17.5 I need, but I'm just getting back into it! I'll make it up next week.
*~*~*~*
What Helped Me:
  • The joy of home workout DVDs. Most of them are geared towards beginners, but I've found a couple that I really like. They're time-flexible, which means that I have NO EXCUSES for skipping workouts now! On Wed, I was exhausted, and there was no way I was going to make it to the gym. So I came home, took a nap, and then did a long-ass workout.
What Hurt Me:
  • Surprise - Alcohol again! At least I didn't binge eat afterwards, and the thought of food today makes me want to hurl. But I polished off about 8 - 9 glasses of wine last night, and now I want to die.
*~*~*~*
Week 5 Goals:
  • Work out 4x this week, including 2 sessions weight training.
  • Go to Bhangra class! Actually making it to the gym would be wonderful.
  • Incorporate lower body strength training into my work out.
  • Target Points: 25 per day.
  • Earn 18.5 APs this week
  • Steps: 6,000 per day
  • Weight Watchers meeting on Friday - I didn't go AGAIN!
  • Weight: 128 lbs
  • Finish week 1 of Body Intelligence program - I'm behind
  • Make flashcards for the Shape program
  • Get my freakin car back!
Hmm. I just realized that I haven't made very much progress on my Week 3 goals. What was I doing all week?? At least I am starting to like the way my face looks in pictures - no more double chins - and my arms aren't nearly as meaty as they used to be.

0 comments:

 

About