Powered by Blogger.

4.13.2006

switching to boobs

No, not that way, you pervert.

Today was officially the end of Lent, and I celebrated with some Good Frickin Chicken. Yes, you heard me right. It was good frickin chicken.

I'm rather proud of myself for my choice. I always plan this big-ass meatfest whenever Lent ends, and I originally planned to go to In-N-Out for burgers. But I just couldn't do it, not after how hard I've worked on my diet for the last 4 weeks. GFC was a good alternative. At 14 points, it was still an indulgent meal. But one that's overall healthier than a burger and fries.

I've been grappling with how to go back to meat and still stay on track with the diet, and one thing that I'm going to have to do is switch to white meat with poultry. *Wrinkle nose* Growing up Asian, I abhor white meat - its so dry! But its so much healthier than dark, so chicken boob it is.

Oh yeah - Good Frickin Chicken was good frickin chicken!

0 comments:

 

About