Powered by Blogger.

4.16.2006

amazon kicks ebay's butt!

Well, everyone knows that I hate eBay with a passion after working there. But it had its uses as a site - where else could you sell the stuff you didn't want, or find really cheap something-or-others?

Apparently, Amazon.com.

I've always loved Amazon for purchasing books and music, and even some other stuff from their new "stores". However, I never thought about selling anything on there. Lately, however, I've built up a collection of fitness DVDs that I will probably never use. So late Friday night, frustrated with eBay's horrid seller UI (not to mention lack of sales), I went ahead and posted them on Amazon.

Besides the fact that it was SO SIMPLE - literally took me about 10 mins to post all my fitness DVDs, plus a season of Smallville and Alias, in the last 2 days, I've already sold 5 out of the 10 things I posted. Plus, the fees are actually quite a bit lower than eBay charges, Amazon.com credits you shipping, and you know what you will get for your item, which makes it less of a gamble to post a low price.

If you've got something to sell, check it out. I give it 5 stars.

0 comments:

 

About