Powered by Blogger.

6.08.2005

mission in the mix

I've been pretty apathetic to life in general for the last several months, and that apathy extended to my dance workshop. But now that I've seen the full piece, I'm starting to get really, really excited! I don't know if its because I'm regaining some of my interest in the living world or just because the piece is so freakin' funny, but I'm looking forward to it.



I'd better be, since I'm going to be spending the next two weekends at the theatre, and have been at rehersal almost every waking moment this week.

For those of you who haven't gotten tickets yet - we're already sold out! You're totally missing out... not only is the girlfight awesome, and the Republican scene completely wacked (we do the chicken dance), but there is one scene at the end which is just HILARIOUS. I'll be posting our adventures as they happen... stay tuned.

0 comments:

 

About