Powered by Blogger.

2.28.2006

week never: weight loss on hold

At least temporarily.

In addition to the host of random small physical ailments that I seem always to be plagued with, my doctor has told me that I need to curb my physical activity for the next four weeks. Its a long and private story, but needless to say, those 600-calorie burning spin and kickboxing classes will not be happening until about April. In fact, all I can really do is walk.

Blech.

This coincides with the advent of Lent - during when, once again, I will be giving up meat. But, stereotypical hypocrite that I am, I am eating fish. Going without protein has been strictly verboten by the doc.

I'll be watching my eating and walking, maybe doing some pilates after mid-March, but for the time being, my ambitions to lose 10 lbs are on hold.

0 comments:

 

About