Powered by Blogger.

8.01.2005

i'm going under!

After a good month of enjoying my return to downtown SF, I'm ready to start getting serious about b-school again.

This week is my last week going out the way that I have. After that, Kaplan starts (yes, I'm just sucking it up and taking the course - I didn't manage to crack 700 by myself) and b-school apps come out later this month. I tried to add in social time into my schedule, but for the most part I'll be in b-school hibernation until at least mid-October.

Then I'll take a break and get started on the joint-degree program apps. Man, am I going to be broke by the end of this year.

On top of which, I've decided to get serious about getting back in shape. So I joined the Bay Club officially today, and also signed up for a 12-session Allegro Pilates package. Look for me to be back in the gym 5+ days a week. If I'm not ready for that damn wedding in November, I never will be.

Please don't forget about me, my darling friends! I promise I'll resurface every once in a while...

0 comments:

 

About