Powered by Blogger.

8.29.2005

frou-frou! frou-frou!

Last night, Eric, Heather and I hosted a Frou-Frou Foodie Potluck at our not-so frou frou house. I made an Angry Shrimp with Citrus Salad that not only smoke-bombed the place, but was large enough to feed an army. Eric H brought the most amazing pâtés, Heather cooked up a tasty chicken paella, and Fernando somehow missed the part about it being frou-frou and contributed mac 'n cheese and rice krispie treats. There was tons more food than that, but I don't know who brought what, since I didn't know 1/2 the people there :-)

Debbie not only showed up in her bridesmaid top ("see, I did wear it again!"), but also brought a flambé thing... or whatever that thing is that makes crème brûlée all crispy on top.


Eric shucks the oysters that he and Karen brought back from Hog Island that day


I am Dr. Eeevil Pop


Hmmm... do I know anyone here?


Wait! I think I see someone I recognize...


Irma and Clyde chat while chowing


"I am 00-Flamo!"


Debbie, looking lovely in her bm top


Yum.


Vijay and Patricia


The Dixie Cup Club - wine in paper cups is even better than plastic!


I love this picture :-)


Karen and Luke


Had to bring out the prom gown since Debbie got all dolled up for us


We don't know what's going on here


We REALLY don't know what's going on there!


Yeah, Clyde - what *were* you doing to your butt?!


Eric: "You should see how its spelled."
Carolyn: "Is it a horse?"


Er.


Me and the MIT geeks, er, I mean, boys


Clyde gets busy with our wall


And we all have our "OC" moment.


My favorite picture of ePop (and yes, its because you can't see his face!)


Val, who not only matches our couch, but was nice enough to help with the dishes.


That's Megan's tongue


Eric H: "What does that say? I love dogs?"
Fernando: "I like cross-boning."

0 comments:

 

About