Powered by Blogger.

7.31.2005

quotable sushi

I met up tonight with A.J., a friend of mine who's currently in Michigan's MBA program that is visiting SF for the week. We caught up at Tokyo Go-Go, and traded some hilarious stories (wedding and otherwise) over sushi, sake, and some extraordinary kobe beef skewers.

Quotes of the Night - both courtesy of A.J.

"Don't hate me because I have a penis. Its a birth defect."

"I'm not sure I want you soldering my motherboard."

The lucky bastard just got an offer from Booz-Allen heading into his 2nd year, so he's going to be partying for the next year and a half. It made me remember why I'm so set on going to bschool, and renewed my GMAT efforts. Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I actually studied instead of destroying my liver in college.

Nah.

0 comments:

 

About