Powered by Blogger.

2.22.2006

week 3: body intelligence

Might as well develop some of that, since I gots no other kind of intelligence :-)

I went home for President's Day weekend to see my pups, and finally started on the Body Intelligence plan. I'm adding it to my diet and fitness regimen, so that I can become more emotionally healthy about my weight. Its actually a really great book that encompasses a lot of things that people know about healthy weight loss, but puts it together in one achievable, structured program.

And you know me. I love achieveable and structured.

*~*~*~*
Weight Loss Diary, Week 3
Sun, 2/12 - Sat, 2/18
Weight: 129.5 lbs
Body Fat: ~26.5%
Fitness Level: Looking forward to more workouts...



Exercise Log:
  • Sun: Walking up and down hills, 20 mins; Kickboxing, 30 mins
  • Mon: Spinning, 50 mins - whoo!
  • Wed: Elliptical, 30 mins; BOSU, 10 mins
  • Total APs: 10
*~*~*~*

Accomplishments:
  • Spinning for 50 mins on the Monday. OMG. Kicked my ass.
  • Went to the gym during the week
  • Definitely more conscious of how I'm eating

0 comments:

 

About