Powered by Blogger.

2.22.2005

i heart cingular

After years with Sprint, who is notorious for its poor customer service, I've decided that I'm madly in love with Cingular. I called them this am to upgrade my service to a 7pm night/weekend start time, and they basically backdated it so that it would reflect on my current plan. Which is so seriously huge, considering I've been on the phone every single night regarding the show.

Besides, they have a nifty ringtone starring none other than our California Governor. (Check out "Its Raining Men" - you'll die laughing.) And yes, I did actually choose Cingular because they have Britney's "Toxic" as a ringtone.




I guess love is going around, in any case. I'm also madly in love with Funkanometry - not just the guys, but every single damn dancer in the group. They're almost amazing enough for me to question my undying loyalty to SoulForce. But Micaya's still my idol.

0 comments:

 

About