Powered by Blogger.

2.23.2005

my car is such a piece of SH*T

I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!

Not even a month ago, I was stranded on the side of the road because my right back tire completely busted. Which turned out to be ok, because I met Rey Rey, who is totally cool, performing in the
Breaks 'n Beats show this weekend, and is potentially hooking us up with some big house DJs. But now, my LEFT BACK TIRE is totally ripped up too! I somehow made it to work without totally ruining my tire and almost getting killed again, but this is seriously ridiculous.

As my co-worker Rahul says, I might as well get a new car since I'm commuting from Egypt. I think its time... I spend more time, money and mental anxiety worrying about my POS Jetta dying on me on the way to work than its worth.

0 comments:

 

About