Powered by Blogger.

2.12.2006

week 2: i've fallen, but i *can* get up

What a week.

I more than blew my diet this week - the Robusteam dinner on Wed alone was 35 points! - and at that point, I was ready to just stop logging things for the week. But I ate normally, continued to exercise in small increments, and took the advice of every weight loss article out there and counted my small victories.

By Sunday, not only was I back up, but raring to go for the coming week...

*~*~*~*
Weight Loss Diary, Week 2
Weight: 130.5 lbs
Body Fat: ~27.5%
Fitness Level: Pretty darn good. I'm no longer afraid of working out - in fact, I look forward to it!


Yeah, don't look at the face. I'm making a horridly unattractive expression.

Exercise Log:
  • Sun, 1/15: Elliptical, 40 minutes
  • Tues, 1/17: Elliptical, 7 mins; Weights on BOSU, 20 mins
  • Thurs, 1/18: Elliptical, 25 mins; Pilates Reformer, 20 mins
  • Sat, 1/20: Yoga, 70 mins
  • Total APs: 6.5
  • Total APs to date (not inluding today): 14.5/65
*~*~*~*

I've also started the Body Intelligence program by Dr. Edward Abramson, mostly because it makes so much sense. I'm in my first week/day of it. This week is tracking Emotional Eating. More on that next week.

Accomplishments:
  • Went to the gym on Tues, even though I only had 40 minutes to rush to my therapy appointment. There was a large part of me that said not to bother, but I got in a quickie work out - and it felt great!
  • I've hit my February goal of working out 3x/week - in fact, last week I worked out 4 times. If I do it for the next 2 weeks, I can cross it off my goal list
  • Woke up early on Saturday and went to yoga. Even though I didn't like it (I thought it was going to be Bikram style), I stuck through the whole class and did as much of the poses as I could
  • I'm looking forward to working out again
Happy happy joy joy!

0 comments:

 

About