Powered by Blogger.

2.12.2006

so robust

Robustvin, robust food, Robusteam. It was a robust night!

Carolyn, Clydo (who I haven't seen in FOREVER) and Fernando joined me, Eric and Philippe for dinner on Wednesday.

New terms to add to the Robustinary:
  • Robese
  • Robustorexic
  • Roblemic
We also inducted our newest member: Robofil (pronounced Robo-Feel) - Philippe!


Carolyn & Clyde make their robust salad


The creamy pesto chicken with artichokes. Enough food?


Our beautiful dinner table


Clydo and I and our jug o'wine


Fernando enjoys a glass


Eating Fernando's head. Er.


Look at what we're eating!


The cake from Tartine. Like eating a piece of sin - and we're not talking "take his name in vain" sin


"Another glass, Madam?"


Carolyn and her beautiful cake


... with sour raspberries


Robustvin


Making faces


Describing the Beeramid


Caro and Clydo


Don't ask. Trust me, its better blurry.


A beautiful view


Thing-O


Group pic, group hug


After we finished dinner, we retired to the living room and decided to do what everyone does... look up our personalities in the Enneagram! The results:
  • Serena "Leave me along when I'm working" Yang - Type 1
  • Fernando "Hug Me" Padilla - Type 9
  • Clyde "I like to be seen with you" Lachica - Type 2
  • Carolyn "Give me companionship and freedom" Doak - Type 7
Can't wait to see them again. Love them!

0 comments:

 

About