Powered by Blogger.

2.06.2006

hey baby, what type are you?

I recently got introduced to the Enneagram, which is one of those personality test thingies. Its scarily accurate (at least for me)! Then again, I have such a strong personality, I suppose that I almost fit to type.

No surprise to anyone, I am a mix between a 3 and a 1. I more strongly identify with the 3's though. Here's just a glimpse... (as soon as I saw the first bullet item, I was like, "that's me!")

How to Get Along with Me

  • Leave me alone when I am doing my work.
  • Give me honest, but not unduly critical or judgmental, feedback.
  • Help me keep my environment harmonious and peaceful.
  • Don't burden me with negative emotions.
  • Tell me you like being around me.
  • Tell me when you're proud of me or my accomplishments.

What I Like About Being a Three

  • being optimistic, friendly, and upbeat
  • providing well for my family
  • being able to recover quickly from setbacks and to charge ahead to the next challenge
  • staying informed, knowing what's going on
  • being competent and able to get things to work efficiently
  • being able to motivate people



What type are you? Take the test here.

0 comments:

 

About