Powered by Blogger.

10.16.2005

ANNOYED!

It took me so damn long today to (a) book my plane ticket for Thanksgiving, (b) make a PTO request and (c) figure out next week's schedule - both personal and work - due to all the BEA activity that's going on. Grrr. I *hate* wasting time on things that should have taken a grand total of an hour. Grrr. Especially since I have only 2 weeks to finish my Berkeley app! Grrr.

I did manage to find a fabulous dress for the wedding in mid-November. I had to order it online because none of the SF stores seem to carry this particular color, but I did try on the black version in the store. The small is just a smidge too tight for me... BUT I ordered it in both small and medium. I'm being optimistic that I'll look hot in the small in 4 weeks.

That is, if I can sneak a workout next week with all those offsites, farewell parties, welcome parties, and the like.

Grrrr.

0 comments:

 

About