Powered by Blogger.

10.11.2005

hellooooooooo stress!

Today, I started my bschool apps in earnest. The planning was the easy part. Now that I've seen what's before me, I'm ready to put a hole in my head.

And I'm still only on the recommendation package.

I nearly had a nervous breakdown today when I realized that I had completely forgotten about my joint-degree applications! Well, that's an exaggeration, but I did stop breathing for over a minute. Luckily, when I logged in to the Kennedy School of Government's app site, I realized that I can reuse 90% of the materials, including the essays and the rec's. I just need to get an additional essay from a college professor.

*Phew*

Also, I'm making my life (somewhat) simply by consolidating my joint-degree apps. Since KSG has agreements with Sloan and Stanford GSB, I'm not even going to bother applying to those MIA programs. I will need to do a separate for Columbia's SIPA, but Berkeley strictly forbids me from applying to another graduate program while applying to Haas. There *is* a God.

0 comments:

 

About