Powered by Blogger.

10.10.2005

*head smack*

I've been waiting for weeks to remove my keyboard tray from my desk at home. You see, I bought a nifty new desk chair, and it ends up a lot higher than my old one. And since I like to sit cross-legged when I work, the keyboard tray was really annoying me.

So I've been pinging Nathan back and forth to come bring the electric drill and help me unscrew it. Nathan is not an easy person to catch. He may not look it, but he's always doing something that doesn't involve being at home. Plus he's just a wee bit flaky, so he'll often forget to come by when he promises.

Finally, today, he came up to help me with my very annoying problem. He looked under the desk, looked at the keyboard tray, and then pulled it all the way out. It took a grand total of 3 minutes.

Duh.

0 comments:

 

About