Powered by Blogger.

4.06.2005

sadness: the end of an era

I walked over to Taiwan Point, my favorite neighborhood restaurant, and found out that its been closed down. I actually ran into one of the waiters on the street, and he told me that the new owners are going to open up yet another Cantonese-style restaurant in its stead.

Still craving eggplant with basil, I headed over to another favorite - Thai Spice - and found out that closed down in early March.

I'm so sad. There's virtually no places with Taiwanese food around here, and I'm just not a fan of Hong Kong style Chinese food. Now, all I'm left with is Kitchen Kura. I used to really like Go-Go Cafe, but I'm since I got food poisoning there last week. I guess I'll either have to start cooking, or stop by Cupertino and pick up Taiwanese food on my way back from work.

0 comments:

 

About