Powered by Blogger.

4.20.2005

my brain is becoming my butt...

... turning into mush, and atrophying from lack of use.

Today was one of the lowest points in my convalescence - low energy all around, no ability to focus for even 5 minutes, and feeling nauseous and tired. I've rallied some since I took 5 1-hour naps since I "woke up", so hopefully tomorrow I'll be lucid again.

My friends are awesome, though. Miriam calls and text messages me frequently, knowing that I can't talk, but also that I'm bored out of my mind without company. Nathan sends me hugs via SMS. But the best is Michelle, who is completely flat broke, yet still bought me a frozen pizza with QUARTERS because I've been craving. She warned me not to consider her my bitch, but I told her that anyone who buys food with quarters has already ventured into bitch-territory.

I'm not contagious anymore, though, and have regained partial use of my voice, so hopefully things will only get better from here. Plus, now I have pizza and 7up.

1 comments:

BeckoningChasm said...

You know, with an entry title like that, you could easily write for Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. Even now I can hear Meatwad say "My brain is becoming my butt!"

As a matter of fact, the title is a whole Family Guy episode right there.

 

About