Powered by Blogger.

3.10.2005

its like swimming without swimming!

Less than a month after I recovered from my horrid flu, I'm sick again with a middle ear infection. Yucky! Gross! I feel like I'm constantly under water (infer from that what you will). The really strange thing about it is that I actually hear better out of my left ear now than I usually do.

I do like having a legitimate excuse to be a stark, raving idiot. Case in point, my exchange with the sales woman at Bella Bridesmaid, as I was getting fitted for my dress:
Saleswoman: Lift your arms up please.
Serena: Oh no! I don't think I shaved! Can you do this with your eyes closed?
But, I swear, we are getting close to picking a bridesmaid dressfor Daysun's wedding. I never thought an experience could be so painful. Daysun's already cried hysterically more than once on this - she has spent more time on our dresses than her own! We finally had to take the process away from her - we're just going to give her our top three choices and call it a day.

BTW, Thread really needs to get either better models or better photographs of their dresses. Anything that looks horrid on the website usually ends up looking pretty damn cute on us. I mean, what is up with the boobs on this chick?

0 comments:

 

About