Powered by Blogger.

3.14.2005

just another manic sunday

Despite what the Bible says, Sunday was not a day of rest.

In the morning, we all got dolled up for Miriam's Bday Brunch. I picked Miriam and Paul up in my new Mini, and headed off to Town's End Cafe. We were the sorriest lot of people you'd ever seen: every other person there was sick. However, the food was fabulous - I had a wonderful Portabella Mushroom Benedict, with a side of potato-carrot pancakes - and waiter was ridiculously cute. Besides, it was nice to finally meet a lot of Mi's good friends.

After a short jaunt to the Relax the Back store, I rushed home to prepare for our Spring Potluck Party. To celebrate the imminent arrival of spring, our new furniture, and our Hello Kitty doormat, we invited 25 of our closest friends over. There was more bread than you can ever imagine, Eric-safe pesto, and some very strange going ons.




We don't really know what's going on here, but apparently Megan feels the need to capture her boyfriend being violated.


Fernando is a seal, and a very odd boy.

I told Adrienne that if she belches at the door, we'll let her in to Club Six for free.

Leave us alone! We're sick!

Despite my ear infection, and nearly passing out in the middle of my living room at 8, it was definitely more fun than my Kaplan class.

0 comments:

 

About