Powered by Blogger.

3.04.2005

i miss brawling

Exactly one week after the BnB ticket debacle(s), I've decided that I miss brawling and so am trying to incite one over my car. I'm selling it tomorrow, since my MINI isn't going to be ready until next week :-( I've got three people coming at the same time to see it, all of which said that they're bringing cash in case they like it.

I can't imagine anyone fighting over my car, but hey - anything I can do to get some action in my life, I'll do.

On a side note, I've decided that I'm going to miss my little Jetta. As much as I complain about her these days, she's really served me well, and I love her. She's my first car, I hope to find her a good home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need any townspeople to cary torches and other brawling paraphernalia, I can be on the next flight and help the cause. -rp

 

About