Powered by Blogger.

3.01.2005

goodbye to the good life!

I knew it had to end some time... After sitting on my butt, taking it easy at work for the last 5 months or so, I've finally been hit with responsibilities again. Grrr. No more showing up at 10, leaving at 5 for me!

Not that I haven't been busy or anything. Stuff with the production group and the show have been keeping me plenty occupied! But work has been... relaxed. I was reveling in the fact that I was finally just a team member again, rather than in a position of responsibility. But we just reorged our department, courtesy of our new CTO, and in doing so, lost a head. All of her projects are now mine.

And, mind you, there's virtually no transition period. We were told this on Thursday, went in to meet our new manager on Friday, and as of today, I get to handle all her stuff. Argh. I guess I need to earn that little MINI after all...

Well, at least they waited until the show was over.

0 comments:

 

About