Powered by Blogger.

1.14.2007

07 fitness diary, week 2: off to a good start...

... but didn't quite finish the race.

This week started off well. I went to the gym both Tues and Wed, and felt fabulous about it. Tracked points diligently. Went to WW meeting with C, and even used something that I learned in the meeting to help control my diet on Wed night. And then, two things happened: ToM and sickness!

So my workouts petered out after only two tries. Oh well, its two times more than I did last week!

Week 2 Stats, 1/8 - 1/14:
  • Weight: 120.6 lbs
  • Body Fat: 25.9%
  • Total Points: -5.5 flexies
Pics:
Beware! I debated whether or not to take them since its still ToM and I have water everywhere... but I didn't want to be off track after only 2 weeks.


















Sorry about the off-kiltness of the pics... bad cropping job, too lazy to fix :-)

The Good
  • Went to WW meeting with C, weighed in at 123.6 lbs (121.6 BAN) - leader said that doing WW for maintenance was the right thing to do!
  • Stayed mostly to my 21 points per day
  • Worked out twice this week, felt good about it!
  • Contacted a personal trainer
  • Tried my darned hardest to be a nice person :-)
The Bad
  • Overdid it on Wed with high fat, low satisfaction foods (cheese, chocolate, foie gras), and then went out to eat afterwards even though I wasn't terribly hungry
  • Had appetizers on Fri, despite, again, not being terribly hungry
  • Got a little snarky later on in the week. The blissful mindstate only lasted until Wed
The Next Week
  • Work out 4x - seriously!
  • Stay OP, despite planned outings to dinner/drinks
  • Focus on staying healthy
  • Go to WW again
  • Set up appt with trainer
  • Go to dance on Sat

0 comments:

 

About