Powered by Blogger.

1.03.2007

day 2 back: zen

Today is my 2nd day back, both on WW and to work. And really, to SF, since I got back at 11pm on Monday night. Anyhoo, I have to say, its been really super good so far. I know its only been 2 days, but I don't know... something feels different. I'm just... not stressed. Despite some minor ranting about the tech-writer-from-hell, I've been pretty chill about the whole thing.

One of my co-workers even commented, "I'm surprised you're not more frustrated by the situation."

"I'm feeling very zen," I said. "What's the point of getting upset? Its not going to change anything."

*~*~*~*
From an eating perspective, my appetite hasn't been the same since I got sick. I'm just not hungry, and I actually had to make myself finish my lasagna today at 3 so that I could take my antibiotics. This is probably ok, since I usually overeat anyways, and it'll help me keep the weight off.

I did manage to go to the grocery store for the first time in ages (yay car!) and made myself a yummy dinner. Tonight, I'm going to do laundry, give myself a mani/pedi, and watch more eps of my new addiction, Brothers & Sisters.

Total Points: 28.5 | 23.5 Flexies remain | 0 APs

0 comments:

 

About