Powered by Blogger.

1.31.2007

accessorize with a baby!

I can't stop laughing! Apparently, you can now accessorize your YahooIM avatar with a baby. I found this out when I pinged Laura, who just gave birth to sweet little Sebastian Alvarez this week.
Serena: i want a baby too
laura: well, your avatar can get one
laura: what's trippy is, it matches your skin tone
Serena: omg
Serena: lol
laura: Yahoo is racist
Serena: or pragmatic
Serena: i'm sure ppl would complain if they could only choose a white baby
Serena: ok, do we find baby under "extras"
laura: well, they could have the different skin tones as an option - you know, how sometimes a dress will come in multiple colors...
Serena: ah
laura: yeah, Family and Home or something
Serena: omg
Serena: i like how "butcher block" is also in family and home
laura: haha
Serena: so wrong
Serena: dammit, i can't choose what outfit i wear with the baby
laura: I know, pretty lame
laura: but, I guess if you want to hold the baby, it's got to be that way
Serena: i suppose i can always have a baby on the side

I especially love how the clothing for the baby-holding is pure soccer mom outfit. Hilarious.

In happier news, I am going to visit Sebastian, Mommy and Daddy Alvarez on Sunday. Can't wait!


Yup, he's definitely Isidro's son - especially with that expression!

0 comments:

 

About