Powered by Blogger.

1.07.2007

07 fitness diary, week 1: do no harm

Thanks to my week-long stomach unhappiness over break, I managed to get myself down to ~122 lbs. Very exciting, so my goal for the past week was to maintain that, and get settled back in SF and life before jump starting my fitnese resolutions.

Week 1 Stats, 1/1 - 1/7:
  • Weight: 121.4 lbs
  • Body Fat: 25.9%
  • Workouts: None
  • Total Points: Not tracked

I did do some damage on Thurs - Sat, when I first went out for Indian buffet, then drank something like 6 beers on Friday night, and hit up Fog City Diner for brunch on Sat, consuming the entire plate of smoked chicken hash! Hopefully, I'll be back in the swing of working out before the damage really starts to show up.

Since I didn't really track this week, and gave myself some time to get back into things, I'm not going to start the good-bad-futures until next week. However, I do have pics (yikes!) and fitness goals for the month:

Pics:













Humiliation (e.g., posting public pics of weekly progress) certainly helped me lose 20lbs last year, so I'm reviving the tradition as I aim to maintain the loss, lose 5% body fat, and get toned and bikini-ready.

Fitness for the Month
However, I am getting a personal trainer, and already signed up for dance at CCSF, so I'm confident that I'll be able to at least firm up, if not be supermodel material :-)

  • This week (1/8): Get back to going to the gym (4x) and meet/start with trainer
  • Next week (1/15): Start Beginning Jazz classes at CCSF
  • Last week (1/22): Start kickboxing at Hwa Rang Kang
I'm ready to go! So glad its the new year...

0 comments:

 

About