Powered by Blogger.

7.19.2006

my, what a big zucchini you have!

Some mysterious person brought in 3 HUGE zucchinis to work, and left them in the 2nd floor kitchen. And I'm not kidding when I say HUGE... they were literally the size of a large baby.



Neandy didn't believe me when I claimed they were ginormous. "Your zucchini obsession fascinates and frightens me," he said. So I brought one to his office and plopped it on his desk, and it continued to be the topic of discussion for the next couple of days.

Finally, he stormed up here yesterday and slammed it on the kitchen table. The timing was perfect - I happened to be heating up the remainder of my soup, and I just could not stop laughing at the disgruntled look on his face. "I was going to put a note on it saying: 'Is this your zuccini? Contact Serena.' But I figured I'd get fired for sexual harassment," he claimed.

"Was it getting too much for you?" I replied.

"Well, when my boss' boss stops by to talk about my phallic zucchini, yes, its time for it to go," he grimaced.

Excellent.

0 comments:

 

About