Powered by Blogger.

7.02.2006

phase 2, week 5: the last burrito

In the last 8 weeks, burritos have come to symbolize my dance show. OK, not symbolize per se, but definitely have been associated with it. It all started with the Burrito Club of me, Alex and Tara after each workshop, and culminated in the 4 burritos consumed last week for each day of the show and tech rehearsal.

Today was the last burrito, the last performance, and the last hurrah. While I am sad that the workshop is over, I will be glad to be burrito-free for quite a long time.

*~*~*~*
Week 5 Stats:

  • Weight: 118.9lbs
  • Body Fat: 24.7%
  • Body Fat Lost: 4.23 lbs
  • Waist: 28 inches
  • Chest: 30 inches
  • Hips: 36 inches
Workouts, 6/25 - 7/1:

Woeful, but true: outside of the dance show, I only managed to make it to Kickboxing for 30 mins due to stress, caffeine, and exhaustion.

Accomplishments:
  • Dance dance and dance! Plus I made lots of cool new friends :-)
  • Met Juni in person. She's super duper cool! The woman came all the way up from LA for the show. I am so unbelieveably touched! Plus she got to meet Neandy - tee hee.
  • Began the caffeine detox. I found out that not only was it tying up my stomach in knots and causing me to not sleep well, but it was also exacerbating the tension in my jaw. No more caffeine for me! Its been 3 days since I decided to cut down, and I feel much better... like my sleep is my own, as is my energy, as opposed to being propped up by all sorts of drugs
  • Got back on track (sort of). I'm energized and excited to be starting on the exercise and healthy eating path again.
And, most importantly... *drum roll please*

... HIT 118 LBS! WHOO!


Ok, I don't really believe it quite yet, but it was nice to see. Plus, WW actually let me choose the number of points I get to eat now that I am technically "at goal". I'm not using all 4 additional daily points - only 2. Plus, I really have another month until I need to be stabilized at 118 (end of Phase 2) and into maintenance, so I'm going to continue to work at it.

Even so, I feel like things are shifting. I don't feel fat anymore... I know I need to tone, but now its a matter of exercise. I've put myself on a personal July AP challenge of 75 APs for the month. I'm going to stay on WW because it keeps me honest.

Overall, its been a good week... or at least it ended that way. For a while there, I was a stress ball and ready to fall apart!

0 comments:

 

About