Powered by Blogger.

5.01.2006

weight loss diary: week 7 of 15

Yuck. I'm so sick of being sick. I did absolutely nothing that involved moving this week. Luckily, this prevented me from eating too much, since eating involves moving.

*~*~*~*~*
Week 7 Stats, 4/23 - 4/29
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Body Fat: 27.5%
  • Body Fat #s lost: 0.35 lbs, total: 1.62 lbs
  • Total Points: 175
  • APs: None
Workouts:
  • Ha! The only thing I managed was Bikram yoga on Sunday, before I got the sore throat.
Pictures:













Incidentally, I'm tres annoyed that my camera is broken :-(

*~*~*~*
Accomplishments:
  • Stayed OP the whole week. By the end of the week, I had 21.5 flexies, and I still behaved at dinner!
  • Week 1 of my alcohol abstinence went by without incidence. On Wed, we went to Medjool, and I was so good I bordered on boring. On Sat, we went out, but I was so messed up from cold meds that I felt drunk anyway.
  • Started tracking my finances in MS Money, just like I track points online
  • Went to WW meeting - without JH prodding me! I went by myself AND committed by buying a 10 week package
  • Went to Bikram yoga on Sun. Sigh. I can't help it, I still love it.
What Helped Me:
  • Renewed commitment. I decided last week that I had to bust this plateau and FINALLY got OP. No more fudging with the point calculations. And its paying off!
  • Listing my meals on ExP. Keeps me blogging and aware, even when I don't feel like it.
What Hurt Me:
  • Yuck. Being sick. Need to exercise! I can't tell if the weight I lost is from being OP, or from the muscle turning into fat.
*~*~*~*
Week 8 Goals:
  • Working out again... at the gym! This of course depends on me being able to, well, talk and breathe. Since I've got my membership until July 3, might as well use it:

    ~ Tuesdays - Elliptical & Weights - Upper/Abs
    ~ Thursdays - Boxing
    ~ Fridays - Spinning & L.A.B

  • Keep going to WW meetings
  • Stay OP. Its hard - its Tuesday, and I'm already 10 flexies down
  • Work the first chapter of RD
In other news, I checked out an Eclipse Elliptical, and think I might be bringing it home on Saturday. We'll need to get a bigger TV, though ... Caro's is only like 17 inches.

Passing out now...

1 comments:

fernando said...

what's an OP?

 

About