Powered by Blogger.

5.26.2006

fare thee well, kimmie and ilan

Today was the last day of two of my favorite co-workers, Ilan and Kim. *Sniffle* We had a picnic to commemorate it, in the park across from Safeway. There were tubs of fried chicken, potato salad, chips, and fruit. And like 3 beers for the entire group.


Da food


David, Bill, Jay and Matias


Frisbee action shot


Daniil, Jane, John and Frederic


Crutch


Kim and Matias dodge a malicious frisbee


Tim and his manly hot dog eating pose


Battle of the Short Timers


Group Pic


Manager Hug #1


Manager Hug #2


Me, Kim and Beer (the beer is not mine)


I told you Ilan and I were about the same height (Ilan is 6'3")


James plays soccer with a volleyball


Jamie, Mark and me


Jamie and the fabulous hair


The HiPer 1.0 team


Too bad we didn't have some of these pics for the scrapbook... some of these are pretty good. On two tangential notes, after the fried chicken, I decided that I want to be back on my diet - I look puffy in these pics again (even though I weigh 123). Oh, and I LOVE my new camera!

0 comments:

 

About