Powered by Blogger.

5.31.2006

... and kevin turns 21

Yesterday, my baby cousin Kevin turned 21. As he is in NJ as well (long story - see below), the parents and I took him out to a steak dinner. Of course, dork that he is, he ordered a root beer when the server came.

"No way," I intervened. "He turned 21 today. Get him a margarita."

The server was happy to oblige, but Kevin was not. Kev's not a drinker, and I don't think margaritas are to his liking.

*Sigh* We're going to have to teach him how to drink like a man this summer.


"Can we take a normal picture of you two?" my mom asks in exasperation.
"We don't have a normal picture of us two," we say in unison.



The big-ass margarita


Tiny sips of the big-ass margarita


"I think I saw you on the Sci-Fi Channel last night," Dad says.


The parents.


*~*~*~*
On Saturday, as soon as I land, I get a phone call from Kev. "Hey, where are you?" he asks.

"Just landed in NJ. Why?"

"Well, I'm about to be homeless in 2 days. Can I go to either SF or NJ?"

Long story short: Kevin decides to come to SF for an internship (which he doesn't have) and housing (which he hasn't found).

0 comments:

 

About