Powered by Blogger.

5.05.2006

where did all the britneys go?

We decorated my office mate's desk today. He's on vacation, and its long-standing tradition that your desk get pranked when you go out of town. Just to give you some background, Drew is this big, white 6'4" guy. Dry sense of humor, very laid back, very male.

Behold...



The images around the monitor are from a magazine called PopScene! You can't see it in the picture, but they say things like "Get Girly & Think Pink", and contain those embarassing stories from YM. My favorite is the one of this girl who got caught "saying goodnight to all of my JMac posters."

Who the heck is JMac??? Who the heck are 1/2 these ppl?? When I got to Virgin, and asked if they had any Britney posters, the teen-hipster working at the register gave me a disdainful look. "Britney? She's like SO two years ago." Thankfully, we found a suitable replacement with the "dreamy" Orlando Bloom poster.

Boy, do I feel old.

1 comments:

josey said...

Your not getting old, she got fat and nasty when she got with kevin so everyone stuck her on the back burner and forgot about her. I like how you guys prank each others desk. That was cool.

 

About