Powered by Blogger.

3.04.2006

i got the boot!

I haven't driven my car in almost a month. Not only has it been towed TWICE in the last month - once for parking in a 3pm towaway, once for breaking down on the Bay Bridge - it got booted on Wed.

Poor MiniBun...

My friends have consequently changed my name to Robustabootie, which, if you think about it, probably is a lot more appropos. It just so happened that my Mini got booted the night of our 2nd Robusteam dinner. And, it was parked right outside my house, so impossible to miss. Wah. At least it got debootied on Friday, and I can take it to the mechanic to get fixed.

*~*~*~*
I was slightly sick the whole week. I've been rather worn down and fatigued, and opted to stay in on Friday night and chill with Andy, who was also tired. We had Indian pizza (which was surprisingly good), set the pizza box on fire (apparently putting the whole box in the oven is a BAD idea), and watched season 1 of Grey's Anatomy. I'm outing Andy, who, despite his macho protests, finally admitted he liked the show.

"I'm leaving," he declared after episode 3. "If I watch anymore tonight, I'm going to turn into a woman."

"Your boobs are already bigger than mine," I responded helpfully.

"Pecs," he grimaced. "They're pecs."

Whatever.

0 comments:

 

About