Powered by Blogger.

12.13.2005

sitting down for a moment

Sigh. This is one of the first times I've had to sit down in the last few weeks. Crazy! Between work, Project training, bschool apps, and moving, I've been a stressball. I CANNOT wait until Jan 15th, when the last of my bschool apps are due, and I'll be all settled into the new house in Potrero. Even better, work should be calmer after the 20th when HiPer and Process both are done launching.

Of course, this is sort of a lie, since I've got losing weight, GREs , and the SIPA and Wagner School apps still due in early Feb, not to mention the PMP certification in April. But really, it can't be worse. As I explained to A when he asked me if I was always this stressed out, I do get stressed out like this a couple of times a year, but all of it has just been compressed into one extended period.

On a separate tangent, I am in the midst of some *major* PMS. I honestly have never had it this bad before... I'm randomly bursting into tears, even though there's nothing to be upset about, and have probably consumed about 10,000 calories in the last 3 days. Let's see... burger/fries/orings on Friday, pizza/wings/biscuit/ranch sauce yesterday, and then a big-ass burrito today. Yuck.

I usually craving a spot of chocolate and am bloated around this time, but a couple of weeks ago I got food poisoning and started puking up my bc. Of course, that meant that I have to wait for my next cycle to start taking the pill again, so I think the on/off thing is making my system funny. Poor A. He gets to see stressball Serena and PMS Serena all at the same time.

*Burp.* Back to bschool apps. At least I'm ahead of schedule with packing...

0 comments:

 

About