Powered by Blogger.

5.07.2005

sing, drink & spray pink

I woke up on Saturday afternoon to a sea of pink.

Adrienne and Vince hosted a fabulous karaoke / bday party on Friday, where the theme was to "Sing, Drink and Wear Pink." Of course, being formerly of pastel hair, I decided to (temporarily) dye my hair hot pink.

So I headed to Hot Topic and bought some spray on temp paint, which managed to get all over my bathroom, in my eyes, my nose, and on every surface within reach. I even ended up wearing my glasses out - which I never do - as I got pink spray in my contacts. Since I didn't have any peripheral vision, I figured I might as well get drunk.

Which might explain the truly terrifying rendition of "Love Shack", followed by a drunken "I Will Survive", that we all belted out to an audience who luckily will have no recollection of it the next day.


The birthday girl looks fabulous in pink.


Vince plants one on Eric's hot and very gay lips...



... even Vijay can't resist the pink seashells shirt and the neon plastic purse.


Um, I can't see that the hell I'm drinking.



TIN ROOF RUSTED! Miriam, Patricia, Steve and I prep for "The Love Shack"...



Who knew that Steve could channel Fred Schneider?



Apparently Howard Stern made an appearance. Maybe we'll get discovered.


Yes, Jeremie is singing into a lamp.



Um.

I think I'm really too old to do shots and get wasted... dancing for 3 hours when you're hung over was a serious challenge. Which is why I did it all over again on Saturday night.

0 comments:

 

About