Powered by Blogger.

3.05.2006

the oscars

I don't usually watch the Oscars, but my massive hangover and the horrid weather made the show more palatable.

Comments...
  • What's with the "watch movies in the theatre" propaganda? It was just ridiculous. Its not like the studios don't make tons of money from the DVDs. I liked Jake Gyllenhals facial expression as he tried to mouth the words.
  • Three 6 Mafia winning the award for "Its Hard Out Here for a Pimp" was awesome. What a great song! What a GREAT rendition of it. Shout out to my native-ghetto ass community.
  • BTW, I totally love Queen Latifah.
  • John Stewart rocks. Period. Favorite line: "Why are they [Three 6 Mafia] the most excited people here?
  • Jen Garner stumbling. Good recovery though - "I do all my own stunts."
  • Is it just me, or does Salma Hayek not actually speak English?

I didn't actually watch any of the nominated movies except for "Geisha" and parts of "Crash", but now I'm definitely inspired to go see "Munich" and "Brokeback Mountain."

Now, the fashions...


Naomi Watts looks like a cake


LOVE the dress!


Another gorgeous dress


My favorite of the night


Does this man actually shower?


Love Felicity, but the dress just doesn't work.

0 comments:

 

About