Powered by Blogger.

3.30.2006

smooth as buttah

Tonight, Karen, Natalie and I went to my first Yelp Elite party over at Butter. Not only were they serving Miller High Lifes ("the champagne of beers"), but they were giving away free tater tots, jello shots and fried twinkies.

All of which I, in my good diet behavior, refrained from.

(Besides, there is NOTHING remotely appetizing about fried twinkies!)

Halfway through the night, we ran into Eric Pop. Ironic, since we were commenting how there was another guy there that looked like Eric Pop. "But I saw the real one," proclaimed Karen, looking a lot drunker in the below pictures than she actually was.


Karen, me and Natalie in our Butter white-trash hats. Karen is all ghetto-ass, yo.


Natalie and the ultimate hors d'oeurve - pimento olives.


Russ Simmons, founder and CTO of Yelp, eating Spaghetti-Os


Gratuitous close up of Spaghetti-Os


The ePop sandwich. Karen looks drunk, but she's not


I was good. But all that fried food made me yearn for the days of, well, fried food.

0 comments:

 

About