Powered by Blogger.

1.08.2006

holidays with puppies!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love my puppies more than anything in the world. *Sigh* I already miss them. I didn't even miss my boyfriend that much (no offense, A) and we didn't see each other for three weeks!


The doggie bowls


The doggie bowls as they see it (yes, I was playing with my camera)


See, Bennie knows her bowl


Brindo napping


All cuddled up next to the heater


Fighting over the food


Brindo knows his bowl too


Best picture ever


A lazy day


Hiding underneath the chairs


Brindo being punished. He got locked in the kitchen for repeatedly peeing on the floor, but peers out through the little hole to get our sympathy. It worked.


Look at that face!


Brindo tries to bite off my nose


Mommy - she of the large head


Mommy, she of the large face


Daddy snoozing


We found the Minnie Mouse outfit originally bought for Bennie, but it only fits on Brindo. Unfortunately, Brindo's a boy.


This picture cracks me up


Brindo becomes Upside-Down Doggie #2 in the house

0 comments:

 

About