Powered by Blogger.

1.10.2006

couch makers extraordinaire

Yesterday, Eric, Philippe and I bonded over trying to move my couch into the apartment.

This is the couch that the movers couldn't get into the house when I moved back in mid-December. But I figured, hey, I live with 2 engineers, might as well give it a shot.

And - SUCCESS! We managed to move it in... after taking down a door, a lamp, and breaking the couch in 3 places. Afterwards, we started a promising career in couch-making by mending the couch with random pieces of wood boards leftover from a BBQ, a staple gun, and duct tape.

We rule \m/


The couch, which we feared would be stuck in our doorway.


Eric removing the closet door


Turning over the couch to fix


"Duct tape is good for everything!"


Our makeshift couch repair

0 comments:

 

About