Powered by Blogger.

6.04.2005

i should know better...

... than to drink a wine labeled "Red Wine" (not Merlot, Cabernet, etc.) and comes out of a jug. I spent 1/2 the night at the Sights and Sounds party last night being sick. And before you ask, I only had two glasses, so it wasn't because of excessive consumption.

Gross.

And with that, begins my alcohol-free month. GMATs are coming up soon - and besides, with mommy in town, the dance show, and all that fundraising we're doing for AIDS Walk, I'm not going to have time.

BTW - The party last night? Sucked. Maybe it was because I was sick, but the Metreon is not a good place to have a party. I think our Minna party is going to be much, much better.

1 comments:

mi said...

You should really stick to wine that I pre-approve. You drink nasty shit, get sick and then tell me that you don't like wine. Correction mini-butt, you don't like BAD wine. For future reference no wine out of jugs or boxes, ok?

 

About