Powered by Blogger.

6.08.2005

flaming jesus!

Every once in a while, I need to check my Junk Mail folder to see if anything accidentally gets thrown into there. My Penn Club updates always end up in there, and recently, 09:Babies related correspondence from Ashton and even myself (!!!) have been filtered out. I'm sure Freud would have a lot to say about that.

Anyhoo, I got a true spam from the best email address in the world: jesusflaming@livingwithadd.com. I kind of want to email it and see who's on the other end.

In other exciting news, Mommy arrives tomorrow, the dance show opens on Friday, and we've booked not one, but two parties in the upcoming months. But best of all, I just ended Week One of my diet and exercise regimen, and I've lost 2 lbs! Yay! I guess not cheating really does work...

0 comments:

 

About