Powered by Blogger.

6.19.2005

mission in the mix pictures

*Sniffle* Its over, its really over. I will so miss my street party peeps, my Republican rally cohorts, the sexy good girls, and even the skanky ho's. I will not, however, miss wearing that damn costume ever again.

Lots and lots of pics - enjoy!


:: Backstage :: Pre-Show ::


Getting ready with that stupid curling iron.

I can't even count the number of times I've dropped it on myself.


Diana helps Irma "largen" her hair.


SoulForce understudies


Chuy with two of our youngest dancers - Ashley (aka "Giggles") and Jamie.


Alice and Clyde the Fairy.


Sipei, Kristina, Laura and Diana


The Street Party Peeps (and Chuy)


A better lighted Street Party group pic.


The "Twins" - Alice and Sipei


The Cool Guys - Burt and Glenn


Rosy checks the latest gossip while waiting for the show to start.


Majal and Byron practice their scandalous choreography...


... as does Sincerely and Clyde.


Marlene and Monty


Me and Sipei... both waaaay older than we look.


Jasmine and Sipei, my pink babies.


Oh mamacita! Chuy, me and Clyde. And no, I don't know where either of their hands were going.


Matt gets ready to be auctioned off...


... showing off his b-boy moves.


Cee and me. It was my job to help her look like a ho.


Posing with the star of the show, Robin.


:: Intermission ::


Clyde the Fairy comes busting out.


Chuy, Sipei and I pose with our favorite "gay bug".


The under-20 dancers


I trust you, Burt.

:: Post-Show Drinks @ The Attic ::


Biren, Kim, Tiffany, Clyde, Monty and me


Laura, Diana and Kristina


Jasmine and her boyfriend


Me and Irma, my dancing partner

The only thing I will NOT miss is easy access to both El Farolito and McDonald's on a daily basis. But I hope to see you kids soon! *Sniffle*

0 comments:

 

About