Powered by Blogger.

6.25.2005

time to celebrate!

Ok... its official: I have a new job!! I got my offer letter from Plumtree on Friday, and gave notice that very day. Imma gonna be a Program Manager for them - a position that does NOT involve MS Project Server. In addition to working with some cool chicks around my age, a manager that a current co-worker that I trust RAVES about (they used to work together), and being in downtown San Francisco, people wear flip flops to work!! I love flip flops!!

To celebrate, I spent all day Friday shopping, bought 4 new pairs of shoes, went out drinking with Karen last night (no throwing up!), and dyed my hair magenta. I can't wait to walk into the office on Monday with my short, flourescent highlighted 'do - it'll be such a kick in their corporate asses.

I feel like I'm finally going to become a human being again. It'll be sooooo nice to take the train to work everyday, be able to meet up with my friends for lunch, go to the gym after work, even do happy hours! Whoo hoo! I've been doing a happy dance ever since!

0 comments:

 

About