Powered by Blogger.

5.06.2005

stupid doggie, silly mommy.

My dog is so stupid.

Apparently, Bennie - our mini daschund who just turned 1 last month - now believes that she's some sort of watch dog, even though she's like a foot long, and still really tiny. She sits by our window and barks at strangers who pass by. No one can hear her, of course, but she doesn't know that.

So one day, she was sitting on the back of our couch by the window, minding other people's business and barking at passerbys. At one point, she got so excited when a big group of people walked by, she started barking so enthusiastically that she fell off of the couch and got stuck between the couch and the wall.

Luckily, my mom was in the room to rescue her.

My mom then tells me that Bennie is just like me. Small, with a big butt. (To which I replied, "This is what happens when you feed the dog pepperoni and cheese, Mom.") Aggressive. And dumb, all at the same time. I told my mom that its got to be her, since she's the only thing we have in common.

Case in point: I recently bought Mommy a cell phone, and programmed mine and Dad's number into the address book. Mom couldn't figure out how to make a call to a number that wasn't already stored.

I told her to try dialing. She said, "Oh."

0 comments:

 

About