Powered by Blogger.

2.18.2005

only one week to go...

... before the Breaks 'n Beats show! Holy schiess! I'm still in a daze that this is happening at all...

Today we scored a couple of really sweet deals. I talked to
sfstation.com and they generously upgraded our listing from just an event to one that's posted on the main section pages - free of charge! Now we're listed on the main Performance Arts page, as well as the Clubs page. I hope that it drives ticket sales, but in any case, their generosity really warmed me.

We also sold our first program ad today! Thank you,
Rhythm & Motion.

Besides the usual frenzy of the week before any event, I'm extremely pleased with the way things are going. We've got a good number of ticket sales going on, and its still my hope that we'll sell out *cross fingers*. In addition, we've finally finished producing all the materials for the show. I swear, if I never have to walk into another Kinko's in my entire life, I would be one happy gal. Its really sad that the only man I see regularly is the Assistant Manager there.

0 comments:

 

About