Powered by Blogger.

2.24.2005

btw, the best advertising i have ever seen

An email that went out from Michelle, my partner in crime. Seriously made my day :-)

I am tired! I have only eatten three meals in the last three days !Last night, I nearly died of slight anorism! I have turned to thebottle! And if that hasn't gotten your pity vote, please considerthis...

All the blood (literally), sweat and tears I have shed these pastcouple weeks will all be dedicated to raising money for the AmericanRed Cross and the Tsunami Relief Efforts. If you are free Friday orSaturday, please come out and support the show.

If you have told me already that you can't make, please tell a friend
...and yes, I love you all...so please come

************* SPREAD THE LOVE - AND FORWARD ME **************

0 comments:

 

About