Powered by Blogger.

9.25.2005

return of the booty

On Friday, we threw our September babies birthday party @ the Luna Lounge, with headliners such as Pam the Funktress, Nikola Baytala and Apollo. I'd tell you they were awesome, but I don't really remember them playing - not because I was drunk (although I was a teensy bit), but because I was busy hanging with my peeps :-)

I'll let the pictures tell the story... or half-story, in any case. I can't post all the things that were captured on film, as there were some unseemly pictures involving, um, me ...


J-Dubz and his pal from Alabama


Me and Wiggins


Sergio on the decks


Kenji and gf


Topher's white side takes over


Heather and I do the penguin dance (hip hop version)



Me and B


Clyde, Carolyn and Topher


Clyde! Why is your head on my boob?!


Clyde!! Why is your head under my dress?!


Me and Karen


September Babies - Batch 1


Heather makes the Sept baby picture complete


Eric and Carolyn (aka Roboheaux and Robustique)


Somehow whenever the 4 of us get together, our pictures degenerate into this...


Caro and Clyde, dancing it up


Awwww yeah.

Happy Bday, loves!

0 comments:

 

About