Powered by Blogger.

6.16.2008

getting back into the groove

Well, its been great and all to be brain dead for as long as I have, but I finally realized last night that I have to start getting back into my life. And the truth is, when I sit around for too long, I brood. I am, and will always be, a project person.

So, for one thing, I'm totally stoked about my interview schedule for this week!
  • Today: none but a phone interview. Phew
  • Tues: Another Autodesk phone interview in am, Adobe Round 2 in pm
  • Wed: Adobe CTO office phone interview in am, Pure Digital Technologies Round 1 in pm
  • Thurs: Adobe Round 2 wrap up in pm
  • Fri: Autodesk in person
  • Mon: Cisco Round 2
On top of that, I am finally getting around to spring cleaning my apartment. Its been beyond a mess this week, but even when it was clean, there has just been way too much accumulated junk. So I'm going to start tackling that. I guess I've been waiting for the decorator to come in and just make everything go away :-)

AND - personal training starts this week. Yay!

0 comments:

 

About