Powered by Blogger.

4.02.2007

ski bunny, 06-07 season

I know I've been pretty MIA from the blogosphere recently. Its due to a combination of factors - being sick for a couple of weeks, work stress, emotional mess, and spending just about every weekend in Tahoe.

Now that ski season is essentially over, I'll hopefully at least have weekends to post. I have to say, skiing is my new passion. I was so sad to leave Kirkwood yesterday, as I knew that it would most likely be the last time I'd be there until next winter (unless we miraculously have a snow storm in April).

The 06-07 season in retrospect:
1. I'm never cheating on Kirkwood again. I LOVE that resort - every time I go, I have a blast, even when the snow isn't stellar.

2. Heavenly sucks. Poorly designed, unpleasant staff, stupid patrons. Ugh.

OK, not terribly insightful, but I've committed myself. Next season, I'm definitely getting an on-resort cabin and a season pass. Anyone interested?

0 comments:

 

About